Assistant Accounts Apprenticeship01/03/2023 GCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Excellent opportunity working a varied role within a busy finance department whereby you will gain knowledge and experience across areas such as purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control. The role will involve a large amount of use of our ERP system Navision as well as excel so is ideal for someone looking to start their career in finance.
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes onto the ERP system in a timely manner using the appropriate program to ensure correct sales invoicing to the customer and complete accurate records are retained on the NAV system
- Update sales and purchase order screens with delivery dates, sell and buy prices, obtaining information from appropriate colleagues if information is incomplete
- Process credit note requisitions, once correctly authorised, in a timely and accurate manner using the appropriate program to ensure accurate records are retained on the NAV system
- Assist customer service advisers and product managers with invoicing and credit queries
- Scan, attach to records and file all documents in an accurate and timely manner to enable fast and easy retrieval
- Reconcile supplier statements to allow payment to be made
- Answer telephone queries from customers and area managers
- Record receipts from customer payments via card payments/BACS/cheques
- During colleagues’ absences monitor all work and prioritise urgent tasks, bringing to management’s attention where documents are not being processed
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Qualification RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
|Location||ATCHAM SY4 4UG UNIT 28 ATCHAM BUSINESS PARK|
|Employer||AGRICULTURAL CENTRAL TRADING LTD|
|Sector||Accounts or finance assistant (level 2)|
Engineering Apprentice at Ricoh
I studied Product Design at A Level and really enjoyed it. Taking on an Engineering Apprenticeship seemed like the natural progression from that, and I’ve appreciated every minute of it. It is great working for Ricoh and being able to study at SCG, as I get so many opportunities, such as taking part in WorldSkills.
Business Apprentice at Kingsland Financial
I tried the Business Administration Apprenticeship without a lot of work experience or relevant qualifications and very little confidence. My employer gave me a safe and stable environment to learn new and different skills and liaised with the college which tailored the qualification modules to suit my job role. It was an excellent route for me because it gave me the opportunity to learn new skills I had never imagined I would be good at.
Advanced Carpentry and Joinery Apprentice
I have come to the end of my apprenticeship and have gained not only practical joinery skills but also life skills such as organisation and communication. I have learnt how to work safely and well in a team environment. This apprenticeship has been a brilliant way to earn and learn along the way and has set me up with skills and qualifications to carry me through the rest of my working life.