With over 30 years’ experience of delivering training solutions to employers, we constantly strive to provide the very highest of standards in everything we do. This Charter, sets out our commitment to give you the high quality service you have the right to expect.
Our dedicated Business Solutions team aims to ensure we offer you a knowledgeable, professional and tailored service by:
- Working in partnership to deliver business solutions through training
- Designing and delivering relevant training that meets your needs
- Referring you to other training providers if we are unable to meet those needs
Any employer who is considering working with our team to train and develop their workforce can expect:
- A response to your enquiry within 24 hours
- A named contact to handle your enquiry
- A visit from one of our Business Solutions team, if appropriate
- To be provided with clear information to help you make an informed choice
- To be provided with detailed, written proposals and charges (where applicable)
- The opportunity to visit us at the College to view our facilities and resources, if applicable
- To be referred to an approved provider if we are unable to help
Getting started and on-going
- A named account manager to oversee your training programme
- A delivery team that is fully briefed regarding your requirements
- Clear joining instructions where your staff are attending short, college-based courses
- Comprehensive inductions given to all employees at the start of their programme
- Progress Review for apprentices every 12 weeks at times to suit all
- A review of the training against your business objectives
- The opportunity to discuss any further training needs you may have
What we ask from you
- That you support your staff throughout their training programme, including any examination or assessment periods
- That you provide us with feedback on our service
- That you settle invoices in accordance with our terms and conditions
At all times, we expect our staff to be dressed appropriately and to respond to your requests in an efficient, considerate and courteous manner. We expect them to carry out their duties professionally and to make every reasonable effort to deal effectively with any customer problems that may arise.
If things go wrong
Whilst all our Business Solutions do their best to ensure that our service meets and, we hope, surpasses our Employer Charter standards, we realise, however, that things do occasionally go wrong. When they do, we will do our best to put things right. If you have a problem or are unhappy with the service provided, please tell us by contacting:
The Business Development Manager
Welsh Bridge Campus
Shrewsbury SY1 1RX
Tel: 01743 260405
We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days and make a full response within 21 working days.
All our dealings with you will be treated in the strictest confidence, not only when you are a customer, but also at all times in the future.
Copies of our Employers’ Charter are also available at our College premises.