We will be operating a ticket system for all Open Evenings. Please follow the below steps to secure your place.
1. Decide which campus you need to visit depending on the subjects you are interested in (check your subject's webpage for its home campus)
2. Decide what time you will arrive at (this helps reduce arrival queues and make it easier for you to get around the sites)
3. Book that arrival time slot using student's details and have your ticket emailed directly to you (you only need one per student's party. Keep it safe, you'll need it on the night)
4. Do you want to visit a second campus on the same night? Go back to the event webpage and book your second campus arrival slot ticket taking care to leave enough time between bookings to fully explore each site.
5. Want to make a second visit on a different night? Select the next Open Evening date for that campus and book your arrival time slot.
You will be allocated one ticket for your group but make sure to register with the prospective student’s details and order a separate ticket for each student that is attending.
Once you arrive at your chosen campus you will be checked in and staff will be on hand to direct you off to your first subject. There will also be plenty of staff and students on hand during the event to signpost you if you get lost or need advice.
*Please note there is no parking/drop off area available at this campus. Please use Abbey Forgate carpark SY2 6AH*
Thank you for your enquiry about an application, now that term has started please ring the Admissions team on 01743 342346 for Vocational courses at London Road or 01743 260410 for A levels and Art courses based at English Bridge and Welsh Bridge and they will help you with your application. Voice messages can be left, please give clear details about contact numbers.