A guide to the stages of applying for our higher level courses:
- You will need to complete an online application - please follow instructions on individual course factsheets
- You will be invited to College for an interview with a course tutor
- You will be notified of a decision on your application via Shrewsbury Colleges Group, UCAS or Staffordshire University portal
- You need to accept or decline offer of place via UCAS, Staffordshire University Portal (applications to SU) or Shrewsbury Colleges Group (applications to SCG) - your offer letter will detail this
- You will be invited to HE Welcome Event held in June each year
- You will be invited to enrolment session in early September at the College
- If you are a Staffordshire University applicant you also need to enrol with the university. Details will be sent from Staffordshire University.
- Your Induction will take place in September and the course start date will be confirmed at enrolment.
Please see our guide on how to apply, including information required for Student Loan applications.
We really hope you never have any reason to be dissatisfied with the admissions process in relation to your Higher Education Course, however we are aware that sometimes things go wrong. Please refer to our Admissions Policy, which contains information on the process we follow and how you can appeal if you feel that your application hasn’t been handled correctly.