After you receive your results it may be appropriate to request a remark or to see your exam paper. This is a ‘Post Result Service’ and many of the services are very time critical and carry a cost which can now be paid online.
- Please click here to identify which service is the most appropriate for you.
- Please click here to view a document from the Exams Officer outlining the process and procedures.
- Please click here to be redirected to the Post Result Services online payment system. Please make sure that you have read the procedures above before commencing your purchase.
For further advice on what to do if your results were not as you hoped please contact your Student Support Tutor directly.
Understanding Exam Results
Please find below documents that the Exams Officer has provided to help you understand your results.
- Understanding UMS Results for Modular AS/A
- Max Mark marks per unit for both Modular and Linear Subjects
Summer Exam Timetable
Exam Board Websites