A Level and BTEC Level 3 Results Day - Thursday 16 August 2018
Results will be available to collect at the following times in the Wakeman Hall at the English Bridge Campus:
From 8.30am to 10.30am
There will be support from Tutors available on the day
GCSE and BTEC Level 1/2 Results Day - Thursday 23 August 2018
Results will be available from the Examinations Office at the English Bridge Campus from 8.30am until 9.30am
Collection of results after these dates will be from Welsh Bridge Reception or you will be able to view your results on ProPortal
EXAMS RESULTS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN TO THE CANDIDATE PERSONALLY.
A parent/carer may collect the results if they have a signed letter of authorisation from the candidate naming them and with some form of picture id.
Can I have my results posted to me?
Before you leave college for the Summer, you must hand in an A5 sized envelope with your address, candidate number and a 1st Class stamp to Reception at either campus. Envelopes with no stamps will not be posted. Envelopes will be posted at the latest the day after Results Day. If your results day is on two different dates, you will need an extra envelope with your address, candidate number and a 1st Class stamp.
After you receive your results it may be appropriate to request a remark or to see your exam paper. This is a ‘Post Result Service’ and many of the services are very time critical and carry a cost which can now be paid online.
- Please click here to identify which service is the most appropriate for you.
- Please click here to view a document from the Exams Officer outlining the process and procedures.
- Please click here to be redirected to the Post Result Services online payment system. Please make sure that you have read the procedures above before commencing your purchase.
For further advice on what to do if your results were not as you hoped please contact your Student Support Tutor directly.
Understanding Exam Results
Please find below documents that the Exams Officer has provided to help you understand your results.
- Understanding UMS Results for Modular AS/A
- Max Mark marks per unit for both Modular and Linear Subjects
Summer Exam Timetable
Exam Board Websites