For A Levels, Vocational courses, Apprenticeships and some Higher Education / Part-time courses.
To apply for an Apprenticeship, you will need secured employment. Before applying for an Apprenticeship, please ensure that you have the following information: Company name and address, contact name, telephone number and email address and a proposed start date. If you are unsure which apprenticeship programme you should be applying to, please contact the Apprenticeship Team on 07792 039731 to discuss, prior to completing the application form.
We have improved our application process, giving you access to more features. You are now able to login to our application system and check how your application is progressing and upload any supporting documents. You’ll also be able to use the system to apply for bursaries if you qualify for them.
This system requires you to create an account using a unique personal email address (not a parent or school email address). No two applicants can use the same email address. It is important that you have access to this email address in the future as we will be using it to send you information on starting college, as well as important emails once you are a student at college.
Before you start...
You can save your application part way through and all parts need to be completed - so please make sure you have the following information needed to complete your application:
- Your predicted or actual grades, which will be checked with your current school or college
- The telephone number and email address of an emergency contact
- Information on any learning support issues you would like us to know about
- A personal statement about your interests, ambitions, work experience and why you want to study your chosen course (can be cut and pasted from a pre-prepared document)
- Vocational courses – Please only apply for one vocational course per application.
- Academic courses - Please only apply once for A Levels, with a choice of up to four subjects. If you change your mind on your selection, it can be updated at your interview or enrolment.
If you need help with your application...
Help with full-time course choices
Please keep an eye on your junk folder in case our emails inviting you to interview go astray!