Virtual Careers Live!
Take part in an online event packed with career ideas and gain access to our series of live employer talks.
Open to pupils and students aged 13 to 18, our virtual exhibition hall is now open for you to start exploring stands from local and national employers, universities and training providers. Visit our dedicated Advice & Guidance Zone for fun and interactive help on finding your way into a career.
Once you have registered for the event we will then keep you up-to-date with the below programme of Live Talks with employers and industry experts, which will each specialise in specific sectors such as engineering, professional services and many more.
Upcoming Live Events
Wednesday, 12 May 6pm | Creative with 7Video & Shropshire Libraries
Monday, 17 May 6pm | Science & Research with UK Research & Innovation
Wednesday, 19 May 6pm | Social Work with Shropshire Council
Wednesday, 26 May 6pm | Medical & Research with NHS
Available On-Demand now:
- Introduction to Careers Planning with SCG's Catherine Armstrong and Paul Kelly, and Gill Price from Wrekin Housing Group
- Nicola Davies of Harper Adams University
and In Conversation with:
- Wayne Carter, Operations Director at Fabweld Steel Products
- Trevor Oakley from CITB and Ian Lawson, Head of Training at Shropshire Homes
- Mark Bebb, Managing Director of Salop Leisure and Jamie Edwards, CEO of Shrewsbury Town in the Community
- Serena & Yasmin Hussain, Art Directors at Toni & Guy
- Stuart Collins, Chef/Owner of Docket No.33 and central region heat winner on BBC's Great British Menu
- Natalie Antenbring, Phoebe Bishton and Lewis Stephenson from Aaron & Partners
- Carey Bloomer, Managing Director of Marches Care and Laura Hopley Headteacher of Lawley Village Academy
(Please use the name and email of the pupil wishing to explore careers and if you don't receive anything please check your junk or spam boxes.)