An easy to apply for, low interest loan that you only start to repay when you complete your course and start earning over £25,000. Household income isn’t taken into account and the loan does not involve a credit check.
|Mode of study||Part-time|
|Campus||London Road Campus|
|Start date||Please ring Course Advice on 01743 342333 to find out when this course next runs|
|Course code||PLR3CPT001 (1920)|
|Runs on|| Wednesday |
* A suitable Level 2 qualification in Gym Instructing
* The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
* There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at levels 3 and 2 respectively
The learner must achieve all mandatory units. The total credit value is 36.
This qualification comprises of 7 mandatory units
The following 3 units have already been achieved at Level 2 (unit 1,2,3) and in order to achieve the full personal training certificate learners must achieve units 4,5,6,7.
1. Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (M/600/9015) – this unit is worth 2 credits
2. Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (T/600/9016)– this unit is worth 2 credits
3. Principles of exercise, fitness and health (A/600/9017) – this unit is worth 4 credits
4. Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health (A/600/9051) – this unit is worth 6 credits
5. Programming personal training with clients (F/600/9052) – this unit is worth 7 credits
6. Delivering personal training sessions (J/600/9053) – this unit is worth 9 credits
7. Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme (L/600/9054) – this unit is worth 6 credits
The course is internally assessed through coursework, Multiple Choice Examination, Portfolio of Evidence and Practical Demonstration/Assignment
If you meet the entry requirements for this course, please use the Register my Interest or Apply Now buttons or contact Course Advice on 01743 342333 to organise enrolment. If you are still undecided about the course most suitable for you, please drop in to one of our Advice Events, ring Course Advice on 01743 342 333, use our Live Chat facility or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees stated are for enrolment for the current academic year only. Courses which run for 2 or 3 years will be subject to further fees and possible price increases each year.
Thank you for your enquiry about an application, now that term has started please ring the Admissions team on 01743 342346 for Vocational courses at London Road or 01743 260410 for A levels and Art courses based at English Bridge and Welsh Bridge and they will help you with your application. Voice messages can be left, please give clear details about contact numbers.