At SCG, we rely on our local employers to ensure today’s students receive the right training and experience for tomorrow’s workforce.
Working in partnership, we value the expertise many of you provide, in a variety of ways, including:
- Developing our understanding of your business and training needs, to support your upskilling and staff retention and offer you opportunities for recruitment and succession planning
- Providing guidance on our provision and what we include in our curriculum
- Offering work experience and industry placements for our students
- Conducting mock interviews and giving careers talks
- Sharing best practices of your sector specialism and experience
Whether you are an employer who currently offers some of these services already, would like to expand your offer, or would simply like to find out more about how you can get involved, we would love to hear from you.
Pledge your support to our Employer Partnerships and gain access to:
- Shropshire’s future talent pool
- Discounted bespoke training to upskill your staff
- Guidance on available funding
- Sponsorship opportunities – including joint bid and tendering prospects
- SCG campus facility hire at exclusive rates
- Our SCG Sustainability forum
In turn, this further demonstrates your commitment to:
- Support levelling up
- Help close skills gaps
- Corporate social responsibility
Get the recognition you deserve and join SCG’s Employer Partnerships where we can work together to shape the workforce you and the rest of the country need for a successful future.
Call 01743 342602 for an informal discussion about how you can get involved.
The Employer Partnership Pledge
The Partnership is FREE to join, and all employer involvement is welcome, regardless of your size or location. To join, we simply request you complete the following contact form – detailing which of the partnership’s features you can support.