We specialise in Construction
Relationships are important to us and there’s nothing more rewarding than receiving a call from one of our ex-apprentices who is now ready to recruit an apprentice of their own. Whether you need an apprentice or on-site training for your existing workforce, we have a long-standing tradition of delivering training to your sector.
As active members of Shropshire Construction Excellence, the Shropshire Construction Training Group, and close working links with the CITB, we keep ourselves informed of the issues you face and have the expertise to help.
So, whether you are looking for a quick fix to address a problem or a more involved development programme, we offer a wide range of options including:
With apprenticeship funding currently on offer at 95-100%, there has never been a better time to recruit an apprentice. We offer:
- Carpentry and Joinery (Level 2)
- Carpentry and Joinery (Level 3)
- Bricklayer (Level 2)
- Painter and Decorator (Level 2)
- Construction Site Supervisor (Level 4)
We offer an HNC in Construction and the Built Environment which can either stand-alone or form part of the Higher Apprenticeship for those in the role of Construction Site Supervisor.
Funding and Grants
- Employers with less than 50 employees get full funding for training 16-18-year-old apprentices
- ALL employers receive a £1,000 grant for recruiting a 16-18-year-old
- For eligible businesses, including self-employed, CITB grants are also available.
Our state-of-the-art Engineering & Construction Centre allows your workforce to learn in a fully modernised environment and benefit from industry-standard facilities. You are very welcome to come and see for yourself!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Our team are on hand to answer your questions so call us on 01743 260602.