A qualification could be what you need to improve your career prospects and get your ideal job, yet you may be unable to attend college on a regular basis.
Distance Learning with Shrewsbury Colleges Group gives you more flexibility, allowing you to study where and when you want. All you need is commitment, as Distance Learning is not necessarily an easy option, especially if you are already working full-time. We offer specially prepared course materials, which combined with help and support from your subject tutor make your learning experience easily manageable.
Many courses have flexible start dates, so you can enrol at virtually any time during the year and each course’s length is dependent on the number of modules. You will have an individual study plan to help you to fit your studies into your daily lifestyle, allowing you to meet the deadlines for the submission of assignments, coursework and exams.
Opportunities for Self-Employed Associates
Shrewsbury Colleges Group is seeking passionate and dedicated Open and Distance Learning associates to join our team on a self-employed basis. You will be flexible and occupationally competent in the areas of Health and Business in order to mark a range of NCFE / CACHE level 2 qualifications. We would like to reiterate that these roles are not employed by the College but engaged on a self-employed basis. If you would like to know more about these opportunities please call Caroline Thornton on 01743 342356.
If you have already completed a Distance Learning course with us in the past, we would love to hear your feedback via this short survey.
All NCFE / CACHE Level 2 courses are free, although if you do not complete the course within a reasonable time frame we make a charge of £75 to cover the cost of materials. Learners need to be aged 19+ and resident in England.
Distance Learning Courses
- Health & Care
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Falls Prevention
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Principles of Care Planning
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- NCFE CACHE Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
- NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent Level 2
- NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Business, Law & Economics