Throughout the year we run a number of Taster Events and Advice Events, which are a great opportunity to come along to find out more about the course you are thinking of studying. During our events you will be able to:
- Meet academic staff and get advice on finding the right course for you
- Receive personal careers advice
- Get advice on the application process
- Take a tour of our facilities
- Speak to a member of our Student Support team about fees and funding, including Student Finance, Study Support and Disabled Student Allowance.
Please register below for an event that suits you.
Advice Events are an opportunity for school leavers and adult returners to speak to our tutors and support teams about studying A Levels, Vocational full-time and part-time courses, Higher Education courses and Apprenticeships at Shrewsbury Colleges Group.
Whether you want to improve your career prospects, gain promotion, find a hobby or improve your practical skills, we will have a course for you.
- 20 January 2022 6.00pm - 7.00pm
- 03 March 2022 5.00pm - 7.00pm